Orenshi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is a Role Play site with Vampires Lycans ECT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mael de Lioncourt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mael
Sensei
Mael

Character sheet
HP:
Mael de Lioncourt Left_bar_bleue50/1000Mael de Lioncourt Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Intelligence:
Mael de Lioncourt Left_bar_bleue50/1000Mael de Lioncourt Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)
Strength :

Mael de Lioncourt Empty
PostSubject: Mael de Lioncourt   Mael de Lioncourt EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:25 am

Mael de Lioncourt Mael2

Orenshi Academy
Student Application

First Name: Mael
Last Name: de Lioncourt
Nickname:
Birthday: Dec. 27
Race/Legend: Half breed:Good Vampire/Good Mage

~Abilities~
Special Ability/Gift: The ability to hear the thoughts of everyone of every race. Good: Can avoid unnecessary conflict and track down whomever he needs to by listening for their thoughts and finiding out their location. Bad: When weakened by not having fed on blood in at least half a century, loses the ability to zone out all other thoughts and gets all thoughts of everyone in range coming in all at once. This makes it very annoying to think at all.
Weapon: A enchanted gunblade. A very rare mix between a sword and a gun. Gives user greater control of sword while lighting it on fire to do elemental damage as well. As the sword stays with the same user, it grows to enhance its abilities, adding more devastating attacks to its arsenal of uses. It was enchanted long ago to be able to slice through even the most ancient of vampire's skin.

~Appearance~
Physical Looks: Pale skin, dark eyes, slicked back blonde hair. Medium in build.

~Personality~
General Attitude/Personality: Around most people, I am generally open minded and polite. If the thoughts of the person I am reading are in any way upsetting to me, I tend to look upon them with extreme anger, generally striking fear into most mere mortals. Scholarly, short-fused, and very protective over those who are close to me.
Goals: I'm 6,000 years old, I've sort of achieved everything I have ever thought of...
Likes: Likes a challenge, likes to help those in need if they are more or less pure of heart.
Dislikes: Arrogant mortals, extremely young and rash vampires.
Friendly: Yeah, most of the time.
Fears: To encounter the three vampires who are older and much more powerful than himself.
Bad Habits: Openly flirts with anyone who strikes his interest, feeds anywhere he feels like, even if it's in the middle of a crowd.

~OTHER~
Family: Entire family was killed by the very ancient vampire that changed him.
Other family:
History: Being that I'm six millenia old, I am going to give the necessary details on this, my apologies =) As an ancient Celt, I was raised to be a warrior and defend my people from anything that threatened them, I was also born a full mage due to my ancestors. I was taught to control my spirits at a young age and taught the art of war a few years afterward. I've had a very long time to perfect these skills. When I was but nineteen years of age, my village was attacked by a large group of vampires that were dressed in ancient egyptian garb. They had heard of the powerful mages of the North and came to take as many as possible. I was made to watch as my entire family was killed in front of me, and try as I might, I was held down and unable to fight. I called upon my spirits, but they could do nothing to harm these strange creatures that resembled humans. I was turned that very evening, and to their leader's surprise, I retained my gift with the spiritual realm as well as taking on the abilities of a fledgeling vampire, something previously unheard of. I was taught to control some of my abilities, and was treated very badly by most of the vampires, except the one that had bitten me. His name was Magnus, he stole me away in the middle of the night after three years with these Egyptians. He took me to a tower and showed me the treasures that he had collected over time, and he showed me the sword that he had taken from me the fateful night. He showed me around his tower, which was a little outdated, but nonetheless a place to live. He told me to do with all of his things and property as I would, then he pitched himself into a fire and destroyed himself. I spent the majority of the next three thousand years attempting to gain control of my abilities and my thirst for blood. An ancient vampire, the very queen that had sent her vampires to destroy my village at one point in time came to me in my thoughts begging for my help. They were being invaded by Romans. I went to her aid simply to be in the presence of other immortals, I had not seen one in three millenia, nor had I created one. When I arrived at the battlefield, I cut through the mortal Romans like they were nothing. Three thousand years of gaining strength and training did not go to waste. I was unable to cut through one of their number however. He seemed as pale white as I was, and he fled the battlefield once he laid eyes on me. I went to the Queen, and she had seen what had happened through her soldiers' thoughts. She sent for her witch twins to enchant my blade so that I might be able cut through even the most thick skinned vampire's flesh. When I found this immortal on the battlefield once more, I sliced through him with no mercy. The Queen at once incinerated the pieces with the sheer power of her mind. Power I couldn't yet dream of having. I went back to my tower and attempted to use the power with which she had used on my nemesis, but could not control it just yet. I had strong powers of telekinesis, and could manipulate objects at will, and even mortals if the situation called for it. I traveled the world over searching for immortals to speak to. I was hoping to be able to learn more about what I was. I met with many others who were younger, and knew less even than I did. Until I ran into Khayman, I knew nothing more..Khayman was able to teach me the entire history of our kind. Once leaving him after about a decade of enjoying each other's company, I became a bit obsessed with history in general
I managed to gather many books to read, but I became disinterested in the world as it was. I was told by Khayman that our kind could go into a hibernation period for many years. I decided to hide in my tower's secret room within which all my treasures and wealth were hidden away. I went to sleep long before Christianity was ever thought of even. Imagine my surprise at the world when I awoke in the year 1308. Things had changed on an enormous scale, I spent an entire year just discovering how far the human race had come. I was in Venice when I saw him. He looked for all the world like I did when I was a younger teenager thousands of years back. He seemed to recognize me for what I was immediately, which baffled me. Most mortals were completely unaware of my presence as it were. I bought a palazzio out off of the coast of Sicily. This boy kept in my mind no matter how I tried to distract myself by collecting ancient items of interest to me. I went to see him once more, he approached me without fear and begged me to give him the power which I possessed. I was speechless as to how he knew anything about my power, but there was something more to him than just mortal. He had a bit of a divine aura, which was later explained by his telling me that he was an angel. His name was Zack. I decided that if any being had the right to ask this of me, it was him. I gave him what he wished, and he had great power being born again as the first "child" of an ancient being. I taught him everything I knew about fighting, and instilled in him the trait that not many immortals today share. An understanding of all things supernatural or mortal. He was much less bitter than most fledgelings and he grew quickly almost as powerful as myself. We traveled the lands once more for myself, for the first time for him. After six hundred years of gaining knowledge and exploring the parts of the world that mortals could never dream of reaching, I went back to my tower. He wished to go back to Venice and stay in the palazzio while training himself to be a better fighter. I let him go with a heavy heart and immersed myself if updating my library, and most of the architecture of my tower, it being outdated beyond all imagination. He called to me sixty years later. He had met a full fallen angel. Someone he had a great love and care for. He wanted me to come and meet her to teach her things that he had not the power to know as of yet. I did so. Her name was Mika. I taught her how to control her inner demon as well as I could. I instilled in her the ability to stop her anger midway and concentrate on something that would calm her. For this, she was very grateful. We all trained together for thirty years afterwards. As he was like a son to me, she was like a daughter as well. She knew that she could think my name and I would respond immediately. When the year 2008 hit, I decided to do another redecoration of my tower, giving it a modern kitchen, master bedroom, library, and guest bedroom should my children wish to visit me. I locked away all of my most precious collections from over the ages in a vault underneath my tower. All of my original wealth and my sword were put in the secret room which had not changed. Recently, I got a call from Mika, she required some help with an overly controlling relative. I have come to heed her call, and join this academy in search of the company of supernatural beings, and the knowledge that this new millenium has to provide.

Who did you message?Kurai

Last edited by Mael on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kurai
Web Master/Owner/Princess Of Dark Fairys/COOL!
Web Master/Owner/Princess Of Dark Fairys/COOL!
Kurai

Character sheet
HP:
Intelligence:
Strength :

Mael de Lioncourt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mael de Lioncourt   Mael de Lioncourt EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:32 pm

Mael de Lioncourt Approved-stamp
Back to top Go down
https://orenshiacademy.rpg-board.net
Mael
Sensei
Mael

Character sheet
HP:
Intelligence:
Strength :

Mael de Lioncourt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mael de Lioncourt   Mael de Lioncourt EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:16 am

I dun wanna repost the whole thing
*being lazy*
=P
So me is posting on it XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mael de Lioncourt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mael de Lioncourt   Mael de Lioncourt Empty

Back to top Go down

Mael de Lioncourt
Page 1 of 1